Complex litigation involving class actions and individual claims with emphasis on contractual and corporate disputes (distribution contracts, commercial representation, logistics, take or pay, credit concession, corporate agreements, among others), civil liability, consumer law, industrial property, credit recovery and constitutional and regulatory matters.
- Postgraduate in Intellectual Property, Escola Superior da Advocacia da OAB/SP – 2017
- Postgraduate in Civil Liability, Fundação Getulio Vargas – 2014
- Graduation in Law, Universidade de São Paulo – 2010
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- “The restriction of activities in times of the Covid-19 pandemic” ConJur, 6/2/2020 (https://bit.ly/3qslPKp)
- “Freight scheduling and possible flood of revisional actions for transport contracts.” Estadão, 3/6/2020 (https://bit.ly/3xVrMCg)
- “Evidence of damage in civil liability actions for illegal competition act” – magazine of the Brazilian Institute of Competition, Consumer and International Trade Studies – IBRAC, nº. 26, vol. 22 Jul-Dec 2014