Guilherme focuses his professional activity in the technology, personal data protection and information security market, in addition to great experiences in commercial contracts, intellectual property and innovative business models.
Guilherme advises from startups to large companies in the most diverse sectors, with focus on digital health, fintechs, cryptoeconomics and edtech markets, related to feasibility and risk analyzes related to new business models, structuring of digital e-commerce operations, highly complex commercial contracts, advice on digitization of operations
and projects for digital platforms. Guilherme is a specialist in data protection (CIPP-E, CIPM), also working in consulting and adequacy projects to the general and sectoral standards on privacy and data protection, being for such recognized as Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) by the IAPP. In addition to his role as a lawyer, he is also a Researcher at the University of São Paulo and a guest teacher in postgraduate courses in Law and Technology (EBRADI, POLI, EPD).
- PhD in International Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP) – 2021
- Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP/IAPP) – 2021
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) – 2019
- Certified Information Privacy Professional – Europe (CIPP-E), International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) – 2019
- CopyrightX - Certificate of Completion, Harvard Law School – 2017
- Master in Civil Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP) – 2016
- Graduation in Law, Universidade de São Paulo (USP) – 2012
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) (Young Privacy Professional Leader for the São Paulo chapter)
- Brazilian Academy of International Law (ABDI)
- Digital Compliance, Legal Ethics and Compliance Committee (LEC Academy)
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- Contractual clauses and Personal Data: drivers, operators, co-drivers and international transfers; ALVES, Carla S.; GUIDI, Guilherme B.C., In: Data Protection Officer: theory and practice according to the LGPD and the GDPR, Revista dos Tribunais, 2020.
- Data Protection Agreements and Clauses; ALVES, Carla S.; GUIDI, Guilherme B.C.; LILLA, Paulo, In: Data Protection: Challenges and solutions in compliance with the law, Forensics, 2020.
- The Role of Consent for the Protection of Personal Data: European Union, United States and Brazil, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C., In: Expanding International Law, v. XVI, Arraes, 2019.
- The CLOUD Act and its effects on the systematic production of evidence abroad, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; Journal of Law and New Technologies (RDTec) v. 3, Revista dos Tribunais, 2019.
- The Costeja Case v. Google Spain and the right to be forgotten: beyond implementation and towards global dialogue, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; In: International Courts and the procedural implementation of their decisions, Arraes, 2018.
- The repercussion of the jurisprudence of the CJEU outside the European Union in the field of technological innovation, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; In: Expanding International Law v. XIV, Arraes, 2018.
- Internet Crimes and International Cooperation in Criminal Matters between Brazil and the United States, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; REZEK, Francisco; Brazilian Journal of Public Policy, v. 8, n.1, UniCEUB, 2018.
- Jurisdiction in the Internet Age: necessary continences, REZEK, Francisco; GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; In: International Legal Cooperation, Thomson Reuters (RT), 2018.
- Regulatory Models for Protection of Personal Data, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; In: Privacy in Perspectives, Lumen Juris, 2018.
- GDPR: The EU Court of Justice and the protection of personal data, GUIDI, Guilherme B. C .; In: International Courts: extension and limits of your jurisdiction, Arraes, 2017.