With the recent changes in real estate legislation and the increasing number of developments launched in Brazil, advice from highly specialized real estate lawyers ensures safety and reliability in the sector’s transactions.
We advise national and international clients across multiple activities, assisting with legal assessment, structuring, preparation and negotiation of agreements, always striving for maximum profitability. All legal issues pertaining to real estate are taken into consideration, with the benefit of strategic vision and assertive advice.
Our experience covers:
- Acquisition and disposal of rural and urban real properties, with vast experience in due diligence.
- Structuring of residential, hotel, commercial, industrial, logistic and mixed developments.
- Real estate developments and allotments.
- Residential, commercial and industrial leases, including built-to-suit transactions.
- Real estate financing and guarantees.
- Structuring and advice for shopping malls.
- Registration regularization, rectification of registers and land parceling.
- Structuring of transactions involving rural lease agreements, agricultural partnerships and in rem surface rights.
- Construction agreements.