Renan Castro provides legal advice in litigation and tax consulting to domestic and foreign companies, with especial emphasis on Federal, State and Municipal judicial demands. Among his contributions are the legality of tax collections and ancillary obligations.
Renan also represents clients in the administrative sphere and assists them in matters related to tax audit.
- B.A. in Accounting Sciences, FIPECAFI – Ongoing
- Post-graduation in Tax Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – 2012
- Graduation in Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – 2009
- Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo section
- Member of The Tax Law Commission – Brazilian Bar Association | Mandate 2019/2021
- São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP)
- Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT)