Isadora provides tax advising for national and foreigners clients from the most varied economic sectors. She has been working for more than 10 years in matters related to tax planning, international taxation, corporate reorganization and tax consulting in general. She has experience in dealing with tax aspects in transactions restructurings, M&A, cross borders operations, digital economy, project finance, financial restructuring and wealth management.
She worked in the Tax Committee of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations headquarters in New York, in a law firm in Germany and in the International Tax Services of a consulting and accounting firm (Big Four). She was panelist in workshops sponsored by international Chambers of Commerce in tax and technology matters.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Tax Law, Vienna University of Economics and Business (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien), Austria – 2016
- Specialization in European and German Law, Munich University Summer Training (MUST), Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) Munich, Germany – 2015
- Post-Graduation in Tax Law, Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário (IBDT) – 2014
- Graduation in Law, Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie – 2012
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- Brazilian Institute of Tax Law (IBDT)
- São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP)
- UN Perspectives of Preventing Treaty Abuse. CARVALHO ALGORTA, Isadora A. G.. Blum/Seiler (Eds), Preventing Treaty Abuse (Viena: Linde) – 2016.
- Angel investor funding and tax benefits for Brazilian investments, CARVALHO ALGORTA, Isadora A. G.. NordicLight, a joint Swedcham/NBCC publication – 2018